IBS GURGAON Management-based CASE Methodologies

 Hello everyone,

 

                     It was a great day today. You all know that I was waiting for the results of The ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL. I have cleared it with 73 percentile and secured my campus out of NINE campuses nationwide. They all are one step ahead, but I had to choose my first preference, so I marked the Gurgaon campus. I chose it because the campus is near my hometown and the Image of the campus, which I will cover later in this post. And I was also shortlisted for the same, luckily.

                    You guys regularly demand a post from me, so here is why. I reported at the campus a week ago, so I could not post any blog here. After the exciting experience of the newly joined campus, I am delighted with what I hear and what I get. Also, I got to know about a few things during this week. So here I am with my new post on my IBS-GURGAON, which can be yours too.

 

                     You might be wondering why I choose IBS-GURGAON for my PGPM program. I consider several points before applying, and I also get to know some through my seniors below.

 

                       As the IBS GURGAON was Established in 1997, and providing services to aspiring students continuously. The various facilities provided here are above the expected level. The major one I acknowledge is the online infrastructure, which was very useful during the pandemic.

                       Others such as campus areas, sufficient space for outdoor and indoor games, Wi-Fi, library, and smart classrooms act as an addon. Also, the Student-teacher ratio, Placement percentage, Return on investment, and Summer internship program of 14 weeks, give the amount of exposure to the students. It is necessary for their growth and development. The large Alumni base of almost 55000 plus helps the student of the IBS in different ways. Another one is the activities performed by the various cell and clubs. And also the comprehensive evaluation of the students from the academic point of view.

 

                         The part I like more about IBS-GURGAON is the case methodology. In simple terms, the case methodology is the updated version of the academic procedures. Here the students get the various case studies of the contemporary situation or the other case studies done on different market players. So the practical aspects of the market are delivered to the students.

 

                         This method has various benefits, as the student learns how to imagine, adapt, and respond to the problem and the possible ways to deal with the same.

 

                        So it’s all about the IBS Gurgaon. There is a lot more to describe. But it may take a lot of hours for you to read. Now from my side, the IBS GURGAON is the best place to join, and they are doing the best practices to be more effective and efficient than before.

                        Please visit the campus if you are the person who wants to expand your wings in the management sector and become the leader of tomorrow. And let me know so we can meet and do a small collaboration with you. I’ll post it on my blog so that you can go through it, and I will also get some unforgettable memories.

 

Thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How IBS Facilitates Personality Development

My first Panel discussion on Digital Currency at IBS Gurgaon

Things To Do Before Starting Your MBA